Hold the Waffles

[hands in the middle and then the up thing]

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Feelin' good, Feelin' Great

After a ten-hour night's sleep, I am feeling well-rested and rearin' to go. I awoke surprised to find that I hadn't actually cheated, because in my dream I absent-mindedly gulped down a cup of coffee and was wracked with guilt. In this dream I was in a large, empty Victorian house in San Francisco, oddly enough, and all I remember is that I was alone and brandishing two little guns.

I am considering taking some Ambien tomorrow night (a neighbor of ours has quite a stash). That way I can raid the fridge in my sleep and no one (including myself) will ever be the wiser. The fridge contains left-over Indian yogurt, beer, and cream cheese. Oh, the possibilities.

In other news: I had a short stint on the can and it yielded 'mixed' results - no scrapings from my intestines just yet, just normal stool. Also, Andrew, how much of the tea does it take to 'get it going'? - we've gone from 36 bags to 12, and I have had 1.

For now, I'm off to Crunch No Judgments for some stretching in short-shorts, followed by an 8 hour Valet Parking shift. I'm riding high now, but for how long? Soon crankiness will be oozing from my pours. Stop by the Cafe to say hi!